Take the Power of Solar on the Go!
This Spring, the Better Tomorrow Solar team is bringing the power of portable electricity to North Carolina! Now through the end of April, anyone who signs up for a free, no commitment home solar consultation will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE Jackery Portable Power Station whether or not you go solar. The Jackery power station is portable and draws energy from the sun – no gasoline, no toxic fumes, or noise during operation. In addition, everyone who signs a contract for solar by the end of April automatically receives a power station for free so you can take the clean, renewable energy your solar panels generate with you on the go!
If you’ve even been curious to see what solar can do for you, schedule a consultation today. One of our technical specialists will meet with you at home or remotely (your preference) and break down the basics of solar for you -including a live demonstration of how much you could be saving. The race is on to take advantage of the 26% Federal tax credit on solar (it ends this year!), so don’t wait until the last minute to join the movement. Spring is a perfect time to take a new step towards energy independence and get a free portable power station from Jackery in the process!
Click here for official giveaway rules.
Brought to you Better Tomorrow Solar
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page located at https://www.bettertomorrowsolar.com/about-us/nc/north-carolina-generator/
and who are 25 years old and up as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of North Carolina and South Carolina and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Better Tomorrow Solar and Jackery, Inc. their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Better Tomorrow Solar, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about March 5, 2022 and ending April 30, 2022. All consultations must be completed by April 30, 2022 11:59PM EST. Winner will be drawn the first week of May, 2022.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by scheduling a free solar consultation using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site, located at https://www.bettertomorrowsolar.com/about-us/nc/north-carolina-generator/. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Better Tomorrow Solar. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Better Tomorrow Solar. You must be a homeowner in North Carolina or South Carolina to be eligible for a free consultation. Consultation must be attended by both homeowners if there are more than 1 in the household.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive Jackery Solar Generator 240 ( Jackery 240 + SolarSaga 60W) ARV $400 US Dollars. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Better Tomorrow Solar to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Better Tomorrow Solar shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Better Tomorrow Solar, anyone acting on behalf of Better Tomorrow Solar, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Better Tomorrow Solar reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Better Tomorrow Solar may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Better Tomorrow Solar. Better Tomorrow Solar reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Better Tomorrow Solar has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Better Tomorrow Solar reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Better Tomorrow Solar. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Better Tomorrow Solar and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF North Carolina AND Better Tomorrow Solar, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina or South Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Better Tomorrow Solar 210 Delburg Street Davidson, NC 28036. Requests must be received no later than May 31, 2022.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is
Better Tomorrow Solar 210 Delburg Street Davidson, NC 28036, USA. Jackery is providing the rights to use their logo and images, but is in no way affiliated with this sweepstakes.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Jackery, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Jackery, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.