Benefits of Installing Solar In Your Business
As solar energy becomes more popular and more affordable, it may be time for you to consider utilizing this technology in your business.
Not only will adding solar panels reduce your utility costs, but you may benefit from significant federal tax incentives that come with installing solar power, including a 30% federal tax credit. Reduce your overall federal tax liability by taking advantage of accelerated and bonus depreciation on your entire solar system project. Most recently, Congress increased these incentives and extended the eligibility period all the way to 2034. In addition to these federal incentives, as well as state or local credits or waivers, adding solar power offers several advantages to you as a business owner.
- Savings in Energy Cost- one of your largest overhead expenses is energy. A solar power system can reduce or eliminate your electric bills and your dependency on the local electric provider.
- Income Stream-If your business uses less electricity than your system produces, you can sell that excess to your local electric company, bringing in additional income.
- Business Continuity- Protect against lost revenue by adding batteries to your solar system and continue to provide services during grid outages.
- Buffer from Changing Electric Rates-Electricity rates can fluctuate, and you could have no protection from increases. If you’re generating your own electricity, this is not an issue.
- Corporate Responsibility and Community Reputation-Generate buzz-worthy PR! Installing a solar power system is a benefit to the environment and can give your business the reputation for being a green company.
- Return on Investment-Combining the various tax incentives with accelerated depreciation for your solar power system can result in a return on investment of anywhere from 10%-30% per year. Once you’ve recouped the initial cost of the system, your electricity will be free!
When you consider all of these benefits, adding a solar power system to your business is an obvious choice. If you would like to pursue this idea and gain a greater understanding of the many advantages of solar power, you can reach out to the professionals at Better Tomorrow Solar.
We genuinely believe that our customers’ lives are better with solar in them, that’s why we are working to make solar accessible to everyone. We provide affordable solar panel installation for residential and commercial customers, as well as solar battery storage.
We believe in the overwhelming benefits of using a solar system installation for your home or business, as solar power is a renewable energy resource, can reduce your energy bills, improve energy efficiency, and reduce your carbon footprint. Because we believe in our vision and mission so intently, it is our goal to make solar panel installation a reality for as many communities as possible throughout Atlanta, GA, and Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC. Because we want to make residential and commercial solar installation possible for our communities, we offer expert service and game-changing financing options for solar installations.
For more information about our products or services, visit our website, or contact us in North Carolina & South Carolina at (980) 317-0145, or in Georgia at (678) 532-1000.