Solar Battery Storage: Our Favorite Brands
What Is Solar Battery Storage?
Solar battery storage utilizes a device that connects to your solar system and conserves energy for later use. The device is charged by your solar system, and the stored energy is used after sundown, during peak energy periods, and during a power outage. The alternatives to solar battery storage are using a generator or having a backup system through your local electrical utility company. If those options aren’t feasible or are unappealing, then solar battery storage is the way to go. At Better Tomorrow Solar, we offer solar battery storage in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Columbia, SC, and Charleston, SC, and surrounding areas.
Benefits of Solar Battery Storage
While a solar panel installation in GA, NC, and SC can significantly reduce your energy bills while also reducing your carbon footprint and contributing to a greener future, your system will not store excess energy for later use. This is why you need solar battery storage. Here are the main benefits of solar battery storage in GA & NC & SC.
- Conserves unused energy for later use
- Provides greater energy security
- Doesn’t rely on using a generator or electrical utility company for power needs
- Reduces your home’s carbon footprint
- Doesn’t contribute to noise pollution
- Further reduces your energy bills
- A greener, more eco-friendly solution than using a generator
- Improves home security and peace of mind
Our Recommended Brands for Solar Battery Storage in GA, NC, and SC
At Better Tomorrow Solar, we offer the following high-quality, affordable options for solar battery storage in George, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
- Enphase: Enphase Encharge storage systems are made with Lithium-Iron-Phosphate technology (LFP). Enphase IQ Battery operates with low-voltage DC power, avoiding the dangers that can come with high-voltage DC power.
- Generac: PWRCell has multiple Lithium-Ion-Phosphate battery modules in each battery cabinet, depending on the size of the model that you purchase. It is scalable, so you can always add more modules as needed to meet your needs.
- Tesla: Tesla Powerwall is a fully-integrated AC battery system for residential or light commercial use. Its rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides energy storage for solar self-consumption, time-based control, and backup. Powerwall’s electrical interface provides a simple connection to any home or building.
- Storz: Using rigorously tested Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LFP) technology, Storz battery technology is safe, economical, and powerful, all while producing zero emissions. With flexible AC and DC coupling options, you can live with the peace of mind that your home energy is backed up when the grid is down.
Contact Us to Learn More About Solar Battery Storage
To learn more about our company, the benefits of solar installation, or our solar battery storage services, contact us at Better Tomorrow Solar. We provide affordable local solar power and solar panel installation for homes and businesses in Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina and surrounding areas. Get a free quote for solar panel installation today by calling us or contacting us online.